Presently the Tangub City Human Resource Management Division has been mandated by the Civil Service Commission of the Philippines to have a Human Resource Information System.
However, the local government of Tangub City doesn’t have an IT capability to develop the said system. With this regard, the Northwestern Mindanao State College of Science and Technology – School of Information Technology faculty would like to extend their expertise by developing the said Human Resource Information System for the Tangub City Human Resource Management Division, thereby contributing the success of Tangub City..
To help Tangub City Human Resource Management Division implement a Human Resource Information System.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM
This program will create a Human Resource Information System for Tangub City Human Resource Management Division.
The duration of the activity is 2 years until the program is fully functional. Resource person, facilitators and coordinators are the following:
- Dr. Joel R. Dagot - Director, Extension Services
- Joseph Meynard G. Ogdol, MSIT - Dean, School of Teacher Education/Analyst
- Richie S. Mercaderos - SIT Extension Coordinator/Programmer
- Marilou A. Gamas - SIT Instructor/Researcher
- Carmelito B. Antonio - SIT Instructor/Analyst
- Peter Anthony A. Lasmarias - SIT Instructor/Researcher
- Bill-Lawrence T. Samar - SIT Instructor /Programmer
- G-ar T. Delosa - SIT Instructor/Researcher
- Joerry Marababon - SIT Instructor/Layout Artist/Designer
This program covers the following activities:
- Consultative meeting
- MOA signing
- HRIS Development
- Training Workshop